5 Random Questions

I love getting to know the readers of robshep.com. That’s led me to a series that I like to call 5 Random Questions. Here’s how it works. I ask 5 questions and you answer them in the comments. Ready. Set. Go.

1. Would you rather have the ability to communicate with animals or turn into any animal any time you want?
  2. What would you be doing if you were not at your current job?
  3. What is your rock star name (your first pet’s name + the current street you live on)?
  4. Right before you read this blog post what were you doing?
  5. Nutella is _____.

I’ll go first.

1. Turn into any animal any time I want. I like Beast Boy from the comic book/cartoon Teen Titans. He’s cool so I think this would be fun.
  2. I’d be in trouble. I have a youth ministry degree and a theology masters. I felt called to ministry at 18 years old. So…I’d be in trouble. Now, If I could have my dream not at my current job it would be an actor or TV personality. I think it would be fun to do what Jimmy Fallon does or to work at ESPN. In reality I’d probably be a teacher.
  3. Bugsy St. Paul. We had a pet rabbit named Bugsy and I live on St. Paul Ct.
  4. Waking up. I read over my blog first thing in the morning.
  5. Glorious!

1. Sabrina
    September 27, 2016

1. Communicate with animals. I like being human. I love animals, so it would be really cool to talk with them.

2. My dream is to have a workshop/studio where I can be creative and make things. And try new forms of art/crafts.

3. Bandit Yorktown. We had a dog named Bandit after the cartoon, Johnny Quest. Loved that show!

4. Talking with my son that threw-up his breakfast and is laying down to see if he feels better. -you asked 😉

5. Nutella is eeh. I can take it or leave it. Not a big sweets person.

• September 27, 2016

Sabrina, I hope you fulfill that dream. That sounds amazing!

2. Karen
    September 27, 2016

1. Definitely communicate.
    2. Stay at home Mom and interior design on the side.
    3. Romina Bailey. Romina was our first dog, named after the American singer married to the Italian singer Albino. Romina and Albino.
    4. Reading emails in a cubicle.
    5. Nasty.

• September 27, 2016

Karen, Monica isn’t a fan of Nutella either. I love it.

3. Lauren Cory
    September 27, 2016

1. Turn into an animal anytime I want.
    2. I took this literal to mean what I would be doing just this day if I wasn’t here. I would probably be sleeping in because staying up for the debate last night made me tired. But if I wasn’t working at this job, my (unbelievable) dream is that I would be touring as a Producer with Elevation Worship, Chris Tomlin, or Hillsong United. 😉
    3. No pet Linden.
    4. Loading my work email.
    5. Something I’ve only eaten once or twice in college and haven’t had it in 10 years.

• September 27, 2016

Lauren, your dream is awesome! Have you ever tried to make a connection to make it happen?

• Lauren Cory
        September 27, 2016

Well, I have applied to be a Live Producer at Elevation Church a couple years ago. And during my job search in the last 3 years, I did send my resume and cover letter out to Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Louie Giglio and Passion Conferences, etc. 🙂

4. September 27, 2016

1. Turn into any animal at any time.
    2. Building houses in Guatemala.
    3. Iso Centennial
    4. Reading other blog posts (via Feedly).
    5. Not part of my diet.

• September 27, 2016

Jon, so cool what you are doing in Guatemala!!!

5. James
    September 27, 2016

1) Communicate with animals.
    2) Welcome to McDonalds my name is Jim how can I serve you?
    3) Fluffy Holden
    4) Waiting for Autocad to load
    Nutella is _____ The most gag nasty invention ever!!! Nutella to me is like Mayo to Rob Shep!!!.

• September 27, 2016

James, what? Not a Nutella fan. Are you not a big fan of chocolate or peanut butter or hazel?

6. JJ
    September 27, 2016

1. Communicate
    2. Run an animal sanctuary
    3. Gypsy Ruby
    4. Packing
    5. Never had it

7. Kim R
    September 27, 2016

*Turn into an animal….that way I could still have the ability to communicate. I would want the ability to transform into whichever animal I choose at any given moment.

What would you be doing if you were not at your current job?
    *I’d still be an office admin somewhere. I’d eventually like to be a counselor…and will do so. 🙂

*Loco Widgeon

Right before you read this blog post what were you doing?
    *At Chipolte reading “The Emotionally Heathy Leader” by Peter Scazzero.

Nutella is…really not that great.

8. Randal
    September 27, 2016

1) Turn into an animal, but I’d be a bit disappointed in I couldn’t communicate with the type of animal I turned into.

2) Before my current job I was a martial arts instructor and coach. I really enjoyed that.

3) Stubby Old Lakeside. Seems legit 🙂

4) Answering an email about software questions.

5) Nutella is… a jar I see on the shelf next to the real peanut butter.

9. Kevin
    September 27, 2016

1. Be any animal at any time. I figure that would also accomplish the ability to communicate with them. If I wanted to talk to my dog, I’d just be one long enough for him to tell me what’s up.
    2. Probably working for a church. 😉
    3. Buffy Miller. Not very rockstar. More like a percussionist for the Avett Brothers.
    4. Watching the NY Mets mop up the field with the Marlins.
    5. Nutella is most likely poisonous.