I love getting to know the readers of robshep.com. That’s led me to a series that I like to call 5 Random Questions. Here’s how it works. I ask 5 questions and you answer them in the comments. Ready. Set. Go.
- Would you rather have the ability to communicate with animals or turn into any animal any time you want?
- What would you be doing if you were not at your current job?
- What is your rock star name (your first pet’s name + the current street you live on)?
- Right before you read this blog post what were you doing?
- Nutella is _____.
I’ll go first.
- Turn into any animal any time I want. I like Beast Boy from the comic book/cartoon Teen Titans. He’s cool so I think this would be fun.
- I’d be in trouble. I have a youth ministry degree and a theology masters. I felt called to ministry at 18 years old. So…I’d be in trouble. Now, If I could have my dream not at my current job it would be an actor or TV personality. I think it would be fun to do what Jimmy Fallon does or to work at ESPN. In reality I’d probably be a teacher.
- Bugsy St. Paul. We had a pet rabbit named Bugsy and I live on St. Paul Ct.
- Waking up. I read over my blog first thing in the morning.